Saturday, October 13, 2012

Raspberry and Greek Yoghurt Smoothie

For lunch today we were cooking up pies. It was the last thing I felt like. Then I remembered that a couple of weeks ago I had bought a bag of frozen raspberries with the intention of making smoothies sometime when I felt like it.

This recipe is kind of thrown together, but my first mouthful had me swooning. It's delicious. Perfection.

Raspberry and Greek Yoghurt Smoothie

About 1 cupful of frozen raspberries or more if you like it like that.
2 heaped tablespoons of Greek Yoghurt (I used lite)
2 tablespoons of Mossop's Pohutukawa Honey
Milk

Blend it all together. I think the pohutukawa honey contributed to the flavour considerably. Mossop's honey is a local honey here in the Bay of Plenty, but I think it's available nationwide.


No comments:

Post a Comment